Chocolate Cheerios Marshmallow Bars
So… hello there! I have been cooking you know, but can’t find the time to write about it!!!
The latest is a very simple yet fun and yummy treat for kids, and grown up kids of all ages!
Don’t know what to do with those leftover cereals that no one wants to finish? Change it into a marshmallow bar! I bet you they will be gone in no time! And it works with a lot of cereals, don’t limit yourself to Rice Krispies, what a shame! Extra chocolate chips don’t hurt
Happy hump day everyone!
- 4 cups of chocolate Cheerios
- 2 cups of mini marshmallow
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 T of butter
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- Place the Cheerios in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a 8×8″ pan with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, melt the butter and add the marshmallows. Stir until all melted.
- Take off the heat and stir in the vanilla, then pour right away on the Cheerios. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- When all mixed, and a bit cooler, add the chocolate chips and mix rapidly, before it starts to set.
- Pour in the lined pan and press the mixture with your hands to fill evenly the pan.
- Let cool for a couple of hours, turn around on a cutting board and slice in shapes. Serve with cold milk!
For the easy to share, print and e-mail recipe, visit my Recipage.
You may also like:
Shared on those parties:
A Little Nosh, Something Swanky, Michelle’s Tasty Creations, Five Little Chefs, What’s Cooking Love, The Real Housewives of Riverton, Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons, Foodie Friends Friday, Just Winging It, Not Your Ordinary Recipes, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Tatertots & Jello, Six Sisters’ Stuff, Be different… Act Normal, Crumbs & Chaos, Gingerbread, Too Much Time On My Hand, Tutus & Tea Parties, Sweet as Sugar Cookies, I Heart Nap Time, Addicted to Recipes, The Foley Fam, Craft O Maniac, Sumo’s Sweet Stuff, Flour me With Love, Chef in Training, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Crazy for Crust