Easy & Fast One Bowl Waffles
OMG! I am so glad I did those last week-end, because it had been a while, and I didn’t remember how easy they were! My kids are the ones who actually requested waffles, and I thought, yeah, I can do that fast! I wanted to share this recipe with you, because you can really have your first batch ready under 10min, guaranteed!!!
With the busy entertaining week-end that we (Canadians) have ahead with Thanksgiving (and birthdays… well, for us), it’s the perfect, no worries, crowd pleaser breakfast!
And because those waffles are pretty light and not too sweet, they let you cover them with whatever topping you most enjoy!
So have fun this week-end, one least worry, breakfast is under control! Now you can really enjoy your family breakfast. Now, I can’t help you putting up that dinner, sorry…
Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians!!!
Ingredients (6 medium waffles)
- 3 T butter, diced
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 2 T sugar
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1 cup AP flour
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- In a measuring cup, measure your milk, and add the diced butter. Warm it up in the microwave until butter is melted.
- In the mean time, in a large mixing bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, salt and vanilla. Add the baking powder and cinnamon and whisk until well blended.
- Add the warm (not hot) milk & butter to the bowl and stir.
- Then add the flour, in 2 batches, making sure to blend well in between, and until there are no remaining lumps.
- Pour the batter in your waffle maker and let cook until just golden. Enjoy with whatever topping you love!
For the easy to share, print and email recipe, visit my Recipage.
You may also like:
Shared on those parties
Too Much Time On My Hand, Gingerbread, Six Sisters’ Stuff, Be different… Act Normal, Foodie Friends Friday, Just Winging It, Bacon Time with the Hungry Hungry Hypo, I Heart Nap Time, Addicted to Recipes, The Foley Fam, Craft O Maniac, Sumo’s Sweet Stuff